Preparing for Tokyo Status’ SECOND DEPARTURE!
Thanks to Everyone who supported our very first departure of Tokyo Status Airship!! It was a great success!!!
We welcome all of you back on board on Saturday June 8th!
Imagine a virtual visionary flight that takes you places beyond the borders of your mind….
Welcome On Board the Tokyo Status Airship – Flight 737!!
When: Saturday, June 8th
Gate: Cultural Alliance of Long Beach, 737 Pine Ave, Long Beach
Destination: Night Life in Tokyo
Departure Time: 7pm
Estimated Arrival Time: Midnight
Flight Duration: Approximately 5 hours
—>You may purchase your boarding passes at http://lolitadark.com/
tickets/, or at the gate on the evening of the flight.<—–
All Ages and Full Bar!
Don’t forget! We’ve got Tokyo Status Signature Cocktail!!
Economy Class $10 – Boarding pass onto Tokyo Status
*Upgradeable upon availabilities on the evening of the flight.
First Class $15 includes —
* Passport with a frequent flyer point per flight. A free flight after just 2 points. Each flight gives 1 point.
* The VIP Lounge access with snacks and refreshments.
* One complimentary drink ticket (to be used in VIP room only) for a glass of Champagne or a glass of soft drinks of your choice, at The VIP Lounge.
* First 10 First Class passengers to arrive will get a table with bar stools at the main floor to enjoy the In-Flight Performances throughout the flight.
*Upgrades upon availability at the front desk/gate.*
In-Flight entertainment includes:
**Red vs White Team Karaoke Battle (winning team judged by the audience) Red Team thanks all of you for moving on to the second round!!
**Live Band Performances – Stephanie Yanez, The Sterling Clan, and Lolita Dark!
**In-Flight Movies – We welcome back “Top Soil” by Revolusive Entertainment, starring Phil Thompson!
**In-Flight Performance by Tokyo Status Airship crew!
** Tune in Tokyo Club DJs!**In-Flight Fashion Show by Holley Tea Time
Amenities Coming Soon to The VIP Lounge!!
** In-Flight masseuse
- Please remember, depending on the weather situation we may experience some turbulence during the flight.
- Your virtual aircraft may be changed due to mechanical problems without advance notice.
- Please listen to your Flight Captain Anton and Head Stewardess Erika in the event of an emergency.
- Always fasten your seat belt while you are on the flight.
We Look forward to serving you again!